Sunday, October 16, 2005

Harvest Party Gone Wild



Last night was our first annual Hawkins Family Harvest Party. A few things to be noted:

1. There was a strict plan of attack and schedule, complete with pumpkin carving, Charlie Brown Halloween cartoons, haunted chili cookoff and a haunted hayride. We had just a FEW problems with said schedule: the hayride line was FOREVER, the Notre Dame v USC game won out over Charlie Brown, and the haunted chili cookoff started at 5 instead of 7. I would like it noted by all that it was not my fault about the chili. As proof, I have provided the link to the city of Brownsburg's own site:

http://www.brownsburg.com/Haunts/Frontpage%20templates/halloween.html

Please note near the bottom the schedule of events. See. There. I told you so.

2. Needless to say, our good friends have good spirits, and we had a good time anyway. Good. There.

See attached pictures:

http://bretanderin.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b3233290c487


I have to admit, that I think my Math inspired pumpkin (which quickly became the engineer nerd pumpkin--ah, poor Bret) was waaaaay cool, especially his PI ears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Are we having another Halloween Party? Wow! That was a year ago! Erin, are you doing another 'math' pumpkin? Haunted Hayride in Brownburg. Haunted Chili is quite scary once resurrected--in mind air---ahhh!!