Wednesday, March 15, 2006

BlogThreat

Last night while making ourselves miserable running on the Precor machines at our local gym, Erin did something particularly rude to me, partly in an effort to break my Carl Lewis-like stride. In response, I barked "I WILL BLOG YOU," meaning I would expose her evil doings to the online community at large if she did not cease and desist. This turned out to be a particularly effective threat in our online age, and it caused her to immediatley halt her running and give me a good staring. Unfortunately, I think several other people in the gym heard me say "I will FLOG you," and probably thought "Gee, that seems like a particularly first century, Roman sort of threat" as they considered reporting me to the authorities. In any case, the threat of public humiliation seemed to work wonders. Take note...

Bret

No comments: