Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What the?!

So I went into the bathroom at work this morning... (at this point my wife is already cringing as she reads this...she knows that I could do a blog entry per day concerning the bathroom at work). Anyway, I went in, used the bathroom, and while I was washing my hands to make my exit, another gentleman came in. He stood at the urinal for a few moments and then headed for the door.

At this point, every part of me is thinking about how gross this guy is. Using the bathroom without washing your hands ranks up there with, well...er, it's nasty. Anyway, as I'm imagining the bugs that must be crawling around in this guy's cubical, he steps around me, snatches a paper towel from the dispenser, and uses it to grab the handle on the door as he exits. Huh? Wait a minute. I'm confused. Was this to protect your precious, already soiled hands? Was this a gesture of courtesy to the rest of us? "I don't want to foul the handle of the door with my uncleanliness...I'll just wait until later when I shake your hand to infect you..."

I can't take it.

Bret

No comments: