Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Post-Savannah Sun Soakedness


Well, despite coming down here with at least a little bit of a sun tan, I'm burnt. Not badly, but my shoulders are definitely suffering. Erin is ready to start a campaign against the Banana Boat suntan company, as she's even more burnt than I am. But neither of us is in too bad of shape.

Last night we hit the Wild Wing Cafe which came (disturbingly) highly recommended by Erin's mom. (We suspect there might have been a free drink involved.) It was definitely tasty. Erin had some sort of bowl of chicken and cheese topped with tortilla chips. It was listed a low fat option. Yeah, right.

Today we took a bike ride up to the stables and looked around without getting within my court ordered radius of a horse. The little man-injuring-death-beasts were cute, and I so enjoyed smelling them while on my vacation.

After the bike ride, we crashed out by the pool for a couple of hours to enhance our sunburns before dinner. Dinner turned out to be our favorite meal of the trip thus far. We went to the Big Bamboo Cafe and had chicken and ribs. All was delicious (and the two-for-one margaritas didn't hurt).

I think tonight we'll be talking a little stroll on the beach. We'll try and bribe some passers by into taking our picture for tomorrow's blog. In return, we'll tell them all about Chinese adoption.

Bret

No comments: