Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Breakthrough

It happened. I don't want to jinx myself, but it happened. Grant Nicholas (read: the best baby ever!) slept over 6 hours (almost 7) last night. I never thought I could be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about one night, but let me tell you it is a dream come true to have over 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I feel like a new person. As Bret puts it, I have de-crankified. After two cups of coffee, I almost feel normal (or sane)... (or both). Good thing.


Here's a picture from a week or two ago of our sleeping angel.



We have been working really hard on getting good sleep, not junk sleep, and I think it is paying off. I say that this morning, and he'll probably be up every hour on the hour tonight just to show me who is boss.

No comments: