Tuesday, July 10, 2007

All about Grant


I had coffee with a friend yesterday (hi, Jenni!), and she told me that all I ever write about on this blog is Grant Nicholas, the world's best baby. She also told me that the only thing I really say about him is that he is the "world's cutest" or "world's best." But, I say, I'm just spouting the truth!

In keeping with that fashion, here is some more news about the boy wonder (or the world's cutest baby for those of you following along at home). He rolled over from back to front (yeah! milestone of some sort). He actually has a ribcage (he's been so chubby, I was beginning to wonder, but now that he is getting tall and lean(er), there's actually a ribcage under there that's sometimes visible). He is trying to crawl. And, he chokes on real food and vomits it up while out to dinner (it was a pea-sized piece of soft bread, I swear).

Here's a tad bit long video of baby Grant teething (which translates to trying to eat anything in sight). I sound like a major nerd, but it's all for the love of a boy.

No comments: