Monday, August 20, 2007

Best Baby Ever

My students this year already don't like me. Seriously. I tell them every day how I have the cutest baby ever and then make them oohhh and awww at his picture which happens to be my tablet's desktop image. I think they are in a special situation, having the teacher of the best and cutest baby ever. You'd think they would take better advantage of this most fortunate situation.

Our church launched our west side plant this last Sunday, and it was amazing to go from a large group to a much smaller and intimate one. There were maybe 150 people at the new westside location, and I am so excited at the chance to get to meet more people and actually interact with them on a weekly basis. Grant, of course, headed off the the nursery, where the nursery staffed informed me upon picking him up that he received the "best baby award." Now, while this award currently exists in the imaginary realm, I see no need to keep it there for long (hence this public post). The nursery staff did say, though, and quite taken aback I might add, "he sure likes to chew on things." That's the understatement of the century.

Here is Grant sporting some new duds. If you're going to be a professional basketball player, might as well as start dressing like one now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out basketball player groupies - here comes the cutest future basketball player ever!