Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Whole New World

Daddy,

I am so glad to hear that you made the very long flight to China and all is well. I rode on an airplane too. Mommy thought I would sleep the whole way (as takeoff coincided with my bedtime), but I had a different plan. You see, Daddy, there were all these people to look at, and these ladies kept coming by with apple juice and cookies. I slept about 15 minutes and finally went to bed at 2 in the morning Indiana time. But, it worked out because now I'm on California time, whatever the heck that means.

Speaking of California, it's hot, but it's not humid, so my Mommy is happy. So far, I've met my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Richard and my Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. They have given me tons of gifts that Mommy has to carry back, so I think they are pretty cool. Plus, they keep telling me how cute I am, so I know they are quality people.

I did meet a real crazy person today (you warned me Daddy about people in California, and I've been taking your advice to heart). My grandma told the lady we were on vacation from Indiana; she asked if we needed a passport to travel "from there." Hmmm.

Okay, off to bed... or so Mommy thinks.

No comments: