Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Irony

We just went all Amish up in here getting rid of our cable and all, and you know what happens the very same day? My husband walks home with ANOTHER huge television. That makes three HDTV monstrosities in our home. He told me he decided for the middle sized version as--get this--he didn't think I'd want another big one and he'll be bringing home a smaller panel from his own project soon. The mid sized version is well over a 40" set, making it in female terms: GIANORMOUS!!!! We're going to have a huge TV in every room before you know it. Bret's dream. My nightmare. I know that most people don't complain about free, state-of-the-art, HDTV television sets, but there are limits. At least in girl world. We'd give them to you if we could, but we can't, so don't bother offering to "ease Erin's stress" by taking one off our hands. If only it were that easy. Ah, the life of a wife married to a TV enginerd.

No comments: