Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am ONE!


Happy Birthday, Grant! You are an endless blessing to your Daddy and your Mommy. We love you tons upon tons upon tons.

Here's a TOP TEN recap in numbers (Jan 13, 2007--Jan 13, 2008):

1. States of the union I've been to: seven (Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Kentucky, California.

2. Number of minivans purchased because of me: 1

3. Number of stairs I can climb: 2

4. Number of pounds I've gained in a year: 18

5. Number of times I have burped in a public place as to cause a disturbance: 1

6. Number of teeth I have: 6

7. Number of times my parents considered throwing a battery operated toy against the wall: 57

8. Number of times the nursery workers at church commented on my drooling on every toy (Freud was right about that oral stage thingy): 5

9. Number of times I have vomited all over a very nice stranger-lady: 1

10. Number of kisses and "I love yous" I get in a year: countless





His favorite part: everyone singing to him. He was less sure about the cake. A great first birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One year old Baby Grant - PRICELESS!

christina said...

Happy Birthday Grant! Becoming one is a huge accomplishment. You should be so proud of yourself. We love you and wish we could come hang out with your parents ( and you). Love, The holdridge family