Thursday, January 24, 2008

While You Were Out

Ni hao, Daddy. That means, "Hello, Daddy" in Chinese. I'm smart, huh?

I've been learning a lot besides Chinese while you've been gone. I've also learned how to say "Mommy" which mommy says is the greatest word in the English language, and she is an ENGLISH teacher, so I think she's a bit of an expert.

So, what have I been doing? Here's a look at some things:
math... cooking... a little piano...


and here I am in facing forward in my big boy car seat. Actually, as you know, I graduated from that baby bucket car seat when I was about 5 months old. I'm a big boy. But, now, I'm facing forward too. And aren't I looking cute in all of my winter gear (it's freezing here Daddy... they are using minus symbols with the numbers now!).

I'm kind of shocked that you're still going to be gone a whole week. Shocked and bummed. But, here's my shocked face. I'll save my bummed face for when I really need something.

I love you lots, Daddy. And, I know mommy loves you tons too. You're my favorite peek-a-boo partner, and I'm itching to play. Bring me back a toy or something. If not, the bummed face is going to have to come out...


No comments: