Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Wifey!

Yes, it's that time of year again. Not only is it Valentine's Day, but it's also Erin's birthday!

If you get a chance, be sure to send her your well wishes. It's somewhat unfathomable to both of us that we now qualify as "in our mid-30's." As a kid, I was pretty sure you were dead if you were "in your mid-30's." Now I keep telling myself it's not so bad and that I'm only "half dead." I'm not making this any better, am I?

Happy Birthday, dear. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else...

3 comments:

nate said...

allright, so it's probably the least thoughtful way to wish you a happy birthday (at the reminding of your husband) but we mean it none-the-less. Happy 30 something Birthday Erin! You are an amazing woman, wife, mom and teacher! We love you over here in Cali!

pam said...

Sending you many birthday wishes from the south! Too bad you guys have the "no gifts" rule, you could really rack up with your birthday and Valentine's on the same day! Hope you have a great one, we are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear Erin! It is hard to believe but I actually remember the day you were born! You were precious - you can understand now that you have Grant! You were a darling little girl and I'm so proud of you and who you have become as an adult! I agree with Nate - you are amazing in every way!
Love from SoCal!