Monday, March 31, 2008

Birmingham Visit

This past weekend we made the trek down to Birmingham to visit family and sites, of which there are many of both in Alabama and Tennessee. I'll do a more comprehensive post once we return, but here are a few highlights thus far.

1. Erin got to eat in her first truck stop. (Here's a shout out to my good buddies at The Tennessian in Cornersville, Tennessee! 10-4...breaker breaker...whatever...)

2. Hanging out with Grant's cousins at a T-ball game. I was dismayed that they didn't keep score and you got to take as many swings as necessary to connect with the ball. What's wrong with these people? I'd have benched half of those kids in the first inning.


3. Driving all over the South with the world's cutest baby...


I'll post more once we return. There have been some bizzaro experiences...

No comments: