Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter





Happy Easter! Despite the frigid temps yesterday, we all headed to church. I know that God loves me, but during the Easter season, that message of love is loud and clear. So thankful!

Grant, who is just a tad too young to get the whole hunt for eggs idea, settled for fisting a few eggs and a rubber gumby-like rabbit toy. Next year, he'll be at a perfect age. I did discover, while talking to some friends at church, that I have been robbed. They all mentioned that their Easter egg hunts as kids involved the plastic eggs, and those eggs were filled... with money! One girl became indignant (I was incensed myself), and she declared, "Money? I was robbed. Mine were only filled with candy!"

Candy? How about not filled AT ALL!! I searched for hard boiled eggs, usually 11 or so as one was most likely dropped during the decorating. Candy? Money? Easter Egg hunts outdoors? Am I missing something? I searched for the stinky eggs around our house where they were hiding--without money or candy--in plant dirt and under rugs.

No comments: