Sunday, September 21, 2008

Flying Day

I'm greasy, sweaty, and smell like 400 people who've eaten bad chicken teriyaki for lunch. This can only mean one thing...I've arrived in Hong Kong!

It occurred to me on the flight from Detroit to Tokyo that I felt as if I'd been invited to a giant Japanese slumber party. It was all fun and games until I got up to have a stretch, and when I returned to my seat, the lady behind me had decided to have a stretch herself by pushing her foot in front of her between my arm rest and the window. This plan would have worked had she had the forsight to know that it would be very difficult to retract her foot once in this position.

All in all, it was an easy trip. I'm glad to be in my hotel before midnight, and I'm even happier that they have free Internet. Onward to the mainland in the morning.

Erin and Grant -- I love & miss you guys! Eat a cheeseburger (and anything else in arm's reach) for me!

No comments: