Sunday, September 07, 2008

Say A Prayer


Grant is having a small, common, minor surgery tomorrow, so I'm trying to remain calm and rational. But, I'm still super prayerful, and if praying is a part of your life, I'd like you to be too. Grant is having his adenoids removed at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Surgery will only take about 30 minutes, but we have to get up really early, and there is anesthesia involved. So if you have a second, please say a prayer for baby Grant. Mommy hates this kind of stuff, but I really think he's going to feel (and BREATHE!) so much better. We'll update tomorrow.

3 comments:

Bill Holdridge said...

Bret and Erin,

Sheri and I will pray for Grant's procedure tomorrow AM... may the Lord give you His peace!

Thanks so much for the nice note and cute picture and card, by the way. We so appreciate continuing to be included in the Hawkin's fam!

Love,
Bill and Sheri Holdridge

SPRINK said...

Praying for him tonight. We know how it is when a little one has a minor surgery. Noah had one when he was that young, it is terrible on the parents, not so bad on the kid. I will be praying for all of you.

Chris Sprinkle

bryna said...

We WILL! I feel you Erin, I hate stuff like that too! (: (YOU probably need more prayer than Grant!) Riley had his removed as a baby too and I guess it really helped him as well...
we love you guys!