Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stuff

Here are a few of the pics of Grant dressed up in last year's costume for the cold, bald-headed ZooBoo last weekend, and here he was last year in the same costume.



We'll have this year's costume posted on Friday. Grant practices trying to get candy everyday. "Skittles, please, Mama" or "Trick or Treat; get candy from all those houses," he says as he points up and down the street. He's really excited.

I have a couple videos coming of Grant (to die for cute toddler singing), but for now, oversized toddler bee pictures will have to do.

Oh, and gas was $1.82 today. I usually don't pay attention to the price of ANYTHING (if I need it, I need it), so I didn't think gas could make me so happy.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Cute pics of the little bumblebee!
Hey, great gas prices, too! Ours have fallen to a mere $2.85! Yahoo!