Friday, March 13, 2009

The Winner Is...

Well, it sure has been exciting to see those poll results a comin'. When I asked Bret who he thought had the higher credit score, he responded by saying, "Well, I would hope I would." I'm not sure what that means, but he (and all-ya-all who voted for Bret) are wrong. It looks like this budget queen came out on top... if only by four points!

We've decided to refinance our home, and we got a killer deal! I, for one, am okay with a tanked economy. Here's what I've scored so far: a killer refinance deal, a cheapo trip to Disney, and no where to go but up with our 401k.

So, off to crunch vacation numbers so Bret knows how many fruity drinks by the pool are in the plan! Every man has his priorities.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Atta girl, Erin! Make the economy work for you!