Wednesday, April 08, 2009

More Scarring

I happened to notice tonight while Erin was readying Grant for bed that he was wearing a pair of pull-ups to coincide with his current potty training. This seems like a good idea, but then I noticed they were pink Dora the Explorer underpants. What mother puts her son in pink underpants?

Incidentally, her reaction to the possibility of me wearing a pair of underpants featuring the image of a Latina cartoon character on the rear was much less positive. (And trust me, even if you're just trying to write a funny blog entry, never search for "men underpants mexican girl" on Google...EVER...)

2 comments:

Nick and Jenn said...

I have tears down running down my face and trying not to wake up Max while reading this to Nick. Hysterical...love the Disney pics too! So jealous of the trip!

Alison said...

Lots of moms, I'm sure! Barrett has worn Dora swim underpants. Hey, I'm using what we have before buying new stuff! I'm sure the only one dealing with scarring is Daddy. Grant will be just fine. :-)