Saturday, June 27, 2009

Where's my pillow mint?

This weekend, we've been hosting some old friends at our home. Prior to their arrival on Friday, Erin informed me that she was going to do some cleaning around the house in preparation.

When I arrived home from work on Friday, our house was spotless. I mean SPOTLESS. All of the toys were gone. There were fresh sheets on the beds, and they had all been made. On the guest beds, there were little pillows with soaps and shampoos in those little bottles, just like a hotel. There was a little dessert buffet on the island in the kitchen, featuring cookies and a bunch of other foo-foo crap that no self respecting dude would eat if there were other options. It was immaculate.

Apparently you can convert a Rodeway Inn into a Hyatt in just under eight hours.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I need her to come over here! Way to go, Erin. You always did have such a wonderful gift of hospitality.