Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sibling Rivalry

Today is a mass cleaning project; I mean like Jewish cleaning before Passover kind of cleaning. I want to come home from China to a house that's spotless. In the process of cleaning today, I've also pulled out some necessities for baby Grace (high chair, play pin, baby toys), and I bet you can guess who is none-to-happy about Gracie inheriting these items. We've had some real acting out today, as the reality of sharing life with another kid becomes one notch more clear to Grant.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Have a great trip! Your amazing organization before this trip is going to pay off in the end! We are so excited to welcome a new cousin! The kids are so excited to see her in person as of course we are too! Of course Grant can be assured that he will always hold a special place in all of our hearts but especially Andrea's! She says often "I willl never forget the way Grant told me he loved me!" I haven't told her that I think he is in love with all cute girls . . . she'll figure that out later!

Tenney Crew said...

I would like to bring your bouncer seat and toys back soon. When is good? Before or after you travel?

Amy Tenney