Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ni Hao to All MY Peeps

Daddy,

Please say hello to all my friends back in China. Please say a special Ni Hao to my birth family and my foster parents. Also, a big shout out to my friend, the orphanage director.

Here are some pics of me to show them. I do miss them tons, but I'm happy here too. Tell them that I make progress every day, in my skills and in my attachment; they'll know what that means.

Most of all, say hi to China for me. It's where I was born and where I lived for my first year of life. I carry its soil in my heart. Mommy made me say that last part.





1 comment:

Katherine said...

It is such a joy to see the transition Grace has made since coming home. Although adorable when you first brought her home she had a bit of that "deer in the headlight" expression. And now . . . she looks so content, so happy, and as always so adorable! I remember that same transition with Justin and Andrea! What a blessing as they begin the attachment and it grows!