Monday, November 23, 2009

New Site

I'm starting a new blog. Oh, we're going to keep this one going (it's the only "baby book" I've got at this point), but I'm going to be launching some new fun on January 1 (can you say "New Year's Resolution" with me), and I think you might be interested.

I've told you many a time that I am "in deep" into the world of coupons and deals, and I'm not going to lie, if I don't come clean and get help, I might not be able to recover. So, in my attempt to at least make good on my new obsession, I'm starting a blog to sift through all the deals I read about every single day and condense them down to one deal every day.

Yep, that's 365 deals--one for each day of the year. The blog will officially launch January 1, but there will be some "homework" you might consider before our January 1 launch.

Check us out at: Get Real Family

I don't think you'll be sorry. I mean: who doesn't like to save a wad of cash?

2 comments:

bret said...

If I find five friends to join your site, and then they find five of their friends to join your site, will I eventually be able to retire on a yacht?

;)

Karin said...

Hey Erin...I am excited about your new blog! I will be on board with this one too! Love you! Karin