Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gee, it's awfully quiet in here...


...and that would mostly be because our home PC died a painful death last week.

Erin mentioned to me casually one morning last week that our computer wouldn't come out of Standby mode.  I went over and took a look at it, and when I reached down to push the Power button myself, I got a nice big static shock.  So whatever was left of the PC probably went kaput when I zapped it.  In any case, we were able to recover all of the data, and now we're just waiting for our shiny new PC to arrive.

We promise we'll get back to our zany posts ASAP, but in the mean time, here are a few pics from Grant's 3rd birthday party, courtesy of my cousin's husband Paul. You can checkout his website here!

(And you can always keep reading Erin's new blog -- Get Real Family until we get back up to speed).


No comments: