Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting Back to Normal

We've been sick, computer-less, and trapped by snow, and despite the fact that it's still snowing, we're healthy (for the most part) and have a new computer (for the most part).

So, since we've had so few pictures (thanks to an absent computer), here is out last month in pictures.

I'll update soon with new info about Grace (her crazy half-Mandarin talking skills) and Grant "I've hit the terrible twos a little late" when I have a chance.

Why does my Mommy insist upon dressing me up to look like a dork?
Cute V-day smiles

Playing "knights" with their "helmets" (aka valentine gift boxes)
I die for those pigtails.
Grant "helping" me in the snow.

She wants to be just like Grant. We're raising a tomboy (thank goodness!).
Watching Sesame Street... finally friends!
Grace now says "cheese" when you take her picture, but you get this strange smile with it.
This is normal. Grant is so happy to be with Grace; Grace=the jury is still out. But, look at those cute pink converse my Mom get Grace for Christmas.
We're unofficially potty training. More on that later! The real stuff begins in March. She's already such a trooper; it should be easy (did I just say that out loud?).
Birthday boy turns 3!
"Mommy, hurry up with that toast!"

1 comment:

Katherine said...

ADORABLE!