Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Too Cute

Here are just some of the pics from our Target photo shoot this afternoon. Aside from the fact that Grant has snot crusties under his nose, I think we did okay. There are some goofy ones... I try to buy the ones that capture (as much as a $50 Target session can) their personalities.

Are my kids cute or what? What's your favorite pic?

1. "I don't think I like this."

2. Doesn't quite look like her... what do you think?
3. Despite the snot, this is my favorite; it looks the most like my boy.
4. Cracking each other up!
5. off in space!
6. One of two Easter dress options (price tag new: $3.30)
7. My favorite of Grace; the one that looks the most like her (in my opinion).
8. Eats the camera up!
9. This is a common pic around our house. At least, Grace isn't screaming!
10. Crazy toes.
10. Too angelic. Not quite our firecracker!
11. Creepers
12. She thinks she's so funny!
13. Little man!
14. He's just too cute!
15. Love it!
16. Sweetness
17. Goofy boy
18. Hmmm...
19. Our two sweeties!
20.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Very cute! I like the one of the two of them at the bottom looking up at the camera. Looks like they had fun!

Katherine said...

Soooooo Cute! My favs are 2,4,7,8 & 12! Really love them all!

Lauri said...

So adorable! Grace's hair has really gotten long. It's amazing how much the girls have changed in six months.

Kate said...

9,12, and 14 are my faves!