Monday, December 13, 2010

Polar Express

The tickets were pricey. That's the story I'm stickin' to it... because why else would we risk life and limb to sit on a crowded train with other sugared-up, pajama-wearing toddlers to ride to the North Pole?

The outing was more than we bargained for, mainly because of bad weather, but we still have some great memories. And Grant really thinks he went to the North Pole. Does anyone want to tell my gold ticket holding son that it was a cornfield outside of Connersville?




1 comment:

Katherine said...

We did that last year - only our North Pole was outside of Williams, Arizona. Here's the up side - my eight year doubting Andrea turned out to be an honest to goodness "I BELIEVE" in Santa child and now at nine is still not gonna give it up! Makes me happy - because I still believe, too!
You hold on to that Golden Ticket, Grant!