Sunday, November 06, 2011

Vacation with the Gators

Yes, we're on vacation with the inlaws. But seriously...

We arrived in Orlando Friday afternoon and by Saturday morning, we were hanging out at Gatorland.

I'll be honest, my expectations were low. I envisioned a handful of meager alligators staring glumly at me from behind Plexiglass, but the reality was much different. This place had gators everywhere, and they were huge.

The highlight of Gatorland was Grant and Grace getting their picture taken holding an albino Burmese python. I was pretty shocked that they held the snake without fear.

Later in the day they visited the aviary, and that actually did terrify Grant. My mother-in-law, on the other hand, handled it with Hitchcockian aplomb. Should be a good week.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Atta girl, Deb!