Friday, May 25, 2012

Shorts

1.  I have the flu.  The upside of this is that I have a few minutes to write a quick blog.  Otherwise, I do not.  The downside is that it feels like someone put all of my muscles in the dryer and shrunk them to the point that they are no longer effective.  I cannot extend my fingers even.  Typing the blog hurts.  Really.

2.  Trent cries a lot.  I love him, but this is not cool.

3.  Trent has thrush.  I thought that was a bird, but apparently it's some sort of oral yeast infection.  I could not have withheld the jokes that this would have caused when I was in high school.  I'm older now.  It's still hard.

4.  To fix the thrush, Erin keeps talking about having to boil his nipples.  I cannot tell you how terrible this sounds to me.  Dick Cheney himself couldn't come up with such a terrible idea.

5.  Grant's favorite bands right now are Metallica and the Beastie Boys.  I don't know if I'm failing or succeeding as a parent.  I know what Erin thinks.

Back to bed.  I'll be keeping a close eye on my nipples around Erin.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Being sick cetainly did not inhibit your usual hilarious writing!