Monday, August 13, 2012

All is Quiet


Today, I dropped Grace off at her first day of preschool for the year (she did JR. Pre-K last year, so she's quite big stuff now--in her estimation--that she's in Pre-K).  She was--per her standard--courteous, independent, and excited.  I guess it helped that she was the snack person today (didn't know THAT detail until I arrived), which means she's the special helper all day--a task Grace takes a little too seriously.

But, that leaves a napping Trent and Mommy until 11:30.  What's a girl to do?  Clean the house?  I should.  Paint the office?  I really should.  I'm going to settle for bake some cookies and drink a long cup of coffee while watching something on HGTV.  Every girl deserves a moment!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

And YOU deserve one more than many do!

Tina said...

Sounds like an awesome plan!

Katherine said...

Well deserved - wish I could join you!!!!!