Thursday, February 21, 2013

Potpourri

I have taken five photos so far in February.  Not five hundred.  Five.  Grant's life was chronicled with keen detail... but poor Trent doesn't stand a chance: "oh, you're walking, good for you."  

But, I thought I would post the five pictures I did take, followed by a few at the hands of Grace just today.

Trent David
Trent has flourished in the last month.  He's taken up crawling and pulling up, drinking from a sippy cup and a straw, and signing "please."  He, in classic Trent fashion, does none of this on command--it's all on his terms, but hey, we're making progress with the grouchy boy.  He has mastered "da da," and he has words for Grace, Grant, Grandma and his birth bear (stuffed toy).  But, he has no verbal love for him mommy.  But, in the end, that's okay because he loves him mama most of all in the world... and so we have an understanding!  


Snow Fun
Earlier in the month, we were able to meet up with some family for the day to "hit the slopes."  I stood by taking these four pictures and drinking hot chocolate, but Bret, the kids, Kate, Clint and Mary all hit the tubing hill!  The kids had a blast!  A definite repeat is necessary!





Random
Grace has managed to snap a few shots of Trent just today.  She has been putting that yellow plastic dive ring on his head for a few days now, and finally, she told me it was because I always call him "my angel" and that was his halo... too cute!



Hopefully, we'll make better progress in March...

No comments: