Monday, April 01, 2013

Vacay

We are still knee deep in fevers and coughs over here, but I would be remiss if I didn't post a few pics from our travels last week.

Here are Grant and Grace outside a famous five and dime.  I took a picture of Grant on this same horse almost five years ago (one of my favorite pics of him ever!).  He's growing up too fast!

In 2013

In 2008

Grace and Trent too!


 We hit a local water park!




And we went to an animal/mini golf/arcade combo, which in the end, the kids loved!

Grant and Grace feeding bull sharks!

Touching all kinds of things: starfish, sharks, rays, crabs, doctor fish...



Here is Grace holding a Burmese python (Grant held it later)... and pic from a previous Florida trip of them holding a similar snake (another one of my favorite pics!)




Finally, we hit an amusement park (with roller coasters for Grant, play structures for Gracie, and old timey pics for me)!

Grace in a magic show...

Foam ball central!
 

Old timey photos!



We had a great week, which makes the fever, the whining, the constant neediness a little easier to swallow!

No comments: