Thursday, July 11, 2013

25 to Go!!!

I doubted we'd ever get this far!  But, we've had a great summer.  I wanted to walk a fine balance: I didn't want to play cruise director every moment, but I also wanted to get out and to explore with my three young kiddos.

Our list of 100 items has changed a bit.  Some of the items weren't going to happen.  Some were going to take too much time... or not enough.  And, so we've swapped out some (like make a fairy house with go to a musical or a play), but the majority have stayed the same.  And, with school starting AUGUST 1, we're hopeful to get close to the end of our list!


Send a care package to a soldier



Take cookies to the firestation




Go to a waterpark (not sure why I don't have any pics of my kids... but alas)



Play with shaving cream



A few on our list don't have pictures, and we hope to knock several off the list with next week's family reunion...  NINETEEN days of summer left...

No comments: