Sunday, May 04, 2014

Grace's Note to Grant

I found this during my cleanings today.  I'm not sure what a "butt-butt" is or why Grant would be saying it, but I think this is about as cool a compliment a seven-year-old boy could receive from his doting sister. When asked, she said she wrote down some reasons she loves him.


Dear Grant,

You tell the funnyest storys.  You make me laugh.  You are deskusting (disgusting).  You are gros (gross).  You are cool and awsome (awesom).  And funny.  You say butt-butt.  And you love me.  Love, Grace.

Only a seven-year-old boy could take such delight in being "deskusting" and only my sweet and insightful Grace would know that he would love it and not see it as mean-spirited.  They really are the best of friends, and this momma couldn't be prouder.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

She is brilliant, too! What 5 year old can write like that!??? That note is a keeper!!

Lauri said...

So precious!