Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mama Loves Free Stuff

Listen, it's like I have a little secret, and I keep telling y'all, and no one believes me.  So, here I go again: Expo TV and Tryology are the BESTEST.

Expo TV is a website where you submit two minute video reviews of a variety of products.  Do one review a year.  Do four a day.  It's up to you and what products you have in your home that are in need of review.  For every review, you get points.  And points=gift cards.  Easy.  One "average" review is worth between 500-1,000 points (some are worth 25,000!).  Two minutes.  No more.  Using your phone's camera.  A $5 Amazon gift card is 600 points.  So, you can see how these gift cards pile up quickly.  Sometimes, there are lots of review options; sometimes, they only are in need of a few. Right now, there are four possible options for review... just goes in cycles.

But, then, there's Tryology.  Love it.  Tryology is the arm of Expo TV where you don't earn points.  You still do 2 minute reviews.  But, instead of points, you get to keep the product.  Products range from household cleaning products, to mattresses, to major appliances, to toys.  I have received lots of toys, a shed (yes, the outdoor kind for mowers), a few electric razors, two electric toothbrushes, and today... yes, today, I got this in the mail for free!!!


That's a new Keruig 2.0 with like 10 packs (now called K Cup Packs) of hot chocolate, tea, and coffee.   All I have to do is a two minute review.  Piece of cake.  To be honest, I don't even apply for the smaller tryology programs.  It's not worth too much of my time to get free laundry soap.  But, a shed?  A new coffee pot retailing for $170 plus loads of coffee?  Yep, I'm in. 

This is not a scam, and I don't even care if you use my link (https://www.expotv.com/register?rid=79590) to sign up--if you do, I think I do get a few points--not enough to make it worth this blog post, that's for sure.   You don't always get selected (I'm dying for a new mattress, for example), but when you do, it's loads of fun to get free stuff in the mail!

So, let me know if you do it... but more importantly... if you get anything cool for free!


No comments: