Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Daddy, Please Come Home!

Daddy,

We need you home, and I mean now! Mommy has gone a little loopy. She's stressed with school starting and summer ending, and she's lonely without you... which all adds up to one unhappy chica.

Exhibit A: Today. Look at these pictures from today. She got confused and thought I was one of the toys that belongs in my toy basket. She left me in there for a long time, but lucky for me, I could play (read: chew on) my toys, but for a while there, I was concerned.

Exhibit B: Later today. She dressed me up in Chinese outfit. It didn't even fit, but she dressed me up in it anyway. Does she think we're in China? More concerning, does she think I'm Chinese? She's been thinking about you so much that her thoughts of you in China are starting to turn into an awkward (and dare I say scary) turn of events here.


Please come home soon. I can't handle her by myself.

Lots of love, Daddy,

Grant

No comments: