Thursday, September 20, 2007

Snoozin'


This week's FFFF challenge (from Lissa at Loving Lydia) is about as easy as it gets: snoozin'. Every mother has pictures of her sleeping baby, and I am no exception. It doesn't hurt that baby Grant loves to sleep. We recently tried to move him down to TWO naps a day, but no go. My 8 month old still takes 3 naps a day (sometimes 2 hours each!) and sleeps 12 hours at night. There were many months there where my sanity was tested because of what seemed like sleepless nights, but we are really blessed with a hearty sleeper. Now, if I could just get him to sleep in!

Grace (the world's longest pregnancy) will probably never sleep a wink. You know how it goes.

I am sorry that these pictures are repeats, but he's so cute that he deserves to be shown off twice!



5 comments:

tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, everytime I see that boy of yours I just fall in love. He is too cute!

Kelley said...

Those are fantastic pictures! What a sweetie!

Faye said...

Grant must be growing! Kids do the most growing when they sleep, you know!

Jeff's Place said...

What a handsome baby boy you have!!! Oh My Goodness!! hat first photo is so cute!!!

Just stopped by from FFFF to say Hi!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

He ist so cute... I love those pictures...

Greetings from Germany

Andrea