Sunday, November 11, 2007

Winter is Coming...


It's getting cold in Indiana. I had to go searching in my piles of garage sale purchases/gifts from grandparents for Grant's winter clothes. The hat was a gift: size 4. What's that mean when my 10 month old is wearing it?

In other news, Bret and I are getting rid of all of our cable (except the cable modem: a girl does have her limits). Makes us lazy. Already this weekend (we still have cable, but I'm practicing), I worked through 7 pages in Grant's scrap/baby book. Fun. Fun. Now, I should be grading, planning lessons, writing the last of my college recommendation letters, but as stated earlier, a girl does have her limits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. that picture is adorable. i would just like to tell you guys the entertainment your blog provides me during my boring lectures. :) Thank you! Love, Kate