Thursday, February 21, 2008

FFFF: Motion

Here's a bit of a video that shows how cute and crazy our little guy is.

The first part of the video is him playing peek-a-boo with Daddy. But, Grant's graduated from the standard, eye covering form of the game, and he now does the "look away" move. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

From about a minute on, you'll see crazy man IN MOTION. Sometimes, he moves so fast that his limbs blur. No kidding. You can find other kids in motion at Loving Lydia.


At the end, Bret asks Grant to do his "strong boy" impression, which in person is to die for funny. On the second round, listen for the substantially loud toot that Grant lets out. If you wonder why Mommy and Daddy are laughing like mad in the background, you know now.

On a side note, yesterday, on the way home from Costco (where I managed to stay on budget--who would have guessed?), Grant asked me 34 times (I actually counted) what the yellow, toy star in his hand was. I answered him, but I don't think he believed me until the 34th time. The kid's got patience.

2 comments:

Michele said...

OMG!! Grant is hysterical! I love this little guy!!

Keri said...

He is an absolutely adorable little boy! Congratulations.

Keri