Thursday, August 21, 2008

WWW--better late than never

So, yesterday, my mom and I were driving to Kohls when my mom looked out the window and asked Grant, "What's that?" Grant responded, "Walmart." Clear as day. He was right, and I was scared. Another tad bit scary thing is that we've heard Grant calling Mommy and Daddy by the names Erin and Bret. Kind of freaky.

Grant's alphabet is coming along. His favorite letters right now: B, I, N, G, O... but not in that order. He still likes "couning" (counting) as he says it, and he now counts up to 7, but he usually needs help with the number 4. Go figure.

Here's a little of Elmo's song that Grant would like to sing for you. The words (at least according to Grant): la, la, la Elmo's song.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

He is so grown up!

Katherine said...

we got a call just now - 3yr old Kayla and 5 yr old Michael - will keep you posted - won't know anything for sure until Monday or Tuesday! PRAY for us and them! You are the first one I have told!

side of fries said...

Kathy: I'm dying to hear more. You are in our prayers...as are these sweet kids. We know that God has the perfect match for you, the kids you are meant to raise. You'll be in our prayers and thoughts. Keep us posted.