Monday, September 15, 2008

Stirring the Pot

This weekend, Grant and I joined Erin at school on Saturday afternoon so that she could do a few minutes worth of work while Grant made sure that the lock on every single locker in the school was, indeed, locked.

In the process of performing his thorough inspection, nature called Daddy, and I ducked into the men's room to relieve myself. As I was washing my hands, I looked over to see Grant stirring one of the urinals with his fist. Already twitching and beginning to cry a little, I rushed to remove Grant's hand from the toilet. Upon closer inspection, it appeared that not only was Grant's hand in the urinal, but the urinal had been used at some point...AND not properly flushed afterwards.

Grant was very angry about the thorough scrubbing he received in the sink of the boy's bathroom, followed by the wipedown with wet wipes, followed by the hose down in hand sanitizer.

It's an image that will take me some time to recover from...

No comments: