Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Talking Up a Storm

This video cracks me up because it's so random. Sorry for the bad camera work, but I was holding the camera, talking, and trying to deal with an all-too-mobile toddler.

A couple of cute things to notice: further discussion of his birthmom, which makes me happy. His reference to God (who was Grant's final decision for president). I asked Grant tonight: "Grant, who is going to be the new president." His answer: God. That's deep. I think it comes from his first memorized Bible verse: "God is light" found in 1 John 1:5. He says it all the time now, and it just melts my heart. But, if you wait until the end of the video, you'll notice that God does have his place... and in Grant's world, it's pretty close to cheese. I think cheese is pretty darn important too.

1 comment:

Tenney Crew said...

That video is AWESOME!!! I'm ready to say my verse teacher!