Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home Alone

With Bret off "working" in Las Vegas, I'm left this Sunday evening on my own. Grant's sleeping; I refuse to do any more housework, and my clothes are put out for the morning. So, I'm watching the Golden Globes, more to look at dresses and jewelry than anything else. But, I have to admit that I have not heard of most of these TV shows. I know we don't have cable, but come on. I've seen (or at least heard) of many of the movies, but these TV shows are throwing me for a loop. When is The Bachelor going to win a Golden Globe? Then I'd know what was going on... Sometimes, I feel like I live in a cave.... a very dark, very deep, very pop culture illiterate cave.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'm right there in that cave with ya, Sister! :-) Did you watch that new show "True Beauty" or something like that last night? Not bad. Poor girl who went home didn't even know it wasn't the right thing to do shutting the door in the face of the man with his hands full of coffee!