Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's...

As some of our faithful readers may have noticed, all of our blog posts over the past few years have been signed simply "side of fries." That's because I was simply too lazy to create my own account when I hijacked Erin's family-friendly blog and turned it into the den of debauchery that you see before you now.

But have no fear, I have now rectified that situation. I have created my own account, so now you will see each post signed as "bret" or "erin" to denote its authorship. I have done this primarily to save Erin the professional embarrassment associated with me using words like "fart," "poop," "penis," and "giggle" on a regular basis in my posts. (Now that I read it, shouldn't that be a new cartoon character someplace? Mr. Fartpoop Penisgiggle? I like it.)

Anyway, I hope you'll continue to enjoy reading our blog, and that you won't use this new distinction to filter out all posts written by yours truly.

No comments: