Friday, May 29, 2009

California Bound

Bret found out on Wednesday that he was needed in Los Angeles over the weekend, so with some last minute scrambling (and, boy, do I mean scambling), Grant and I decided to join him for an extended stay. Before we head up to northern California to visit with my ailing grandmother, we'll get to see some family while out in LA (I mean, I am a California native after all, a distinction I think few in California can claim), we're going to go to Disneyland (yes, Grant is spoiled), and Bret has to work (which is a blog post in itself as we'll be "red carpet guests" at the Guys' Choice Awards. Never have two people screamed: "they don't belong here" than Bret and me at the Guys' Choice Awards. Never).

We'll be blog able, so you'll have to tune in for Bret's reflections on sitting next to Hugh Hefner and other such quirks to our Saturday night.

No comments: