Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mom of 2 and Dysentery

Without giving away too much information (which the following information will be anyway), I've been to the bathroom seven times this morning. You know what's not fun about going to the bathroom seven times in one morning? Having two squirmy, loud, and often fighting kids in the bathroom with you--that's what. There was a moment when Grant was trying to bang a hole in the fiberglass of our tub with some small plastic toy while Grace had, unbeknownst to me (because my head was buried in a towel), unrolled half of the toilet paper, all while screaming at the top of her lungs.

This is fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Call someone have them sit with the kids it won't kill them and it will help you. Good Luck.
pw

Madeline & Andy said...

Hey Lady! I feel your pain sister :( We have both been SO SICK since we got home :( It has to get better soon, right????

Thinking of you- M

Georgette said...

Hey! I know the feeling too. I am already taking antibiotics. Rusty is sick with brohncitis(sp) but Jaden is great. She is to mean to get sick!!!

Tenney Crew said...

I am happy to come over and watch the crew while you rest or run back and forth to the potty :)