Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Work is Hard

I've now worked two days at my new job.

I've slept approximately 12 hours total over the past two nights.

I've worked approximately 8 hours each work day.

I've been at my desk one hour total in two days.

I've spent the other 15 hours in training.

I'm so tired that I can barely stay up long enough to eat when I get home.

Who knew that four months off would render me unable to store up enough energy to actually work a full day?

Note to other people who take extended summer vacations -- drooling on oneself in front of your new boss is not looked upon favorably.

I'll post more oncessssss.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

1 comment:

Madeline & Andy said...

LOL!! Good thing it was only a summer off :) Although, there is another way to look at it! Maybe you used all your stored energy on vacationing!?!? Just a thought :)