Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Say Hello to the Newest Member of our Family

When the FedEx guy knocked on the door (no, we don't even have a doorbell at our new [very outdated] house), I sprang up from my seat very excited to meet the newest member of our family: The Dyson DC33.


Our vacuum has been less than pleasing the last few months, so when Woot ran a special on refurbished Dysons, I didn't even blink.  It might have been hard to pay full price, but it wasn't hard to pay $200.  I cleaned one room (had just vacuumed the day before), and the canister was so full that I had to empty it before moving on to room #2.  I've never been simultaneously so excited and so grossed out in my life.

Needless to say, this one is a keeper!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Delaine said...

You are like me with the carpet shampooer. Georgette got me hooked on one right before we got our referral. I LOVE that machine!!! I have this sick facination about seeing how black the water will be when I dump the canister. I am feeling your excitement!!

Katherine said...

We have an Oreck- I personally don't want to be able to see the gross stuff! Seriously I have thought of getting a Dyson but dang they are expensive - hadn't thought about a used one! You are soo smart and much cleaner now, too!

Georgette said...

Oh my gosh! I have a Dyson animal and I LOVE it! I have had it for about a year now and it amazes me the stuff it picks up! I could vacuum everyday just to see what it picks up!!!!! Once you go Dyson you never go back! :-)