Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grant

It's so very hard to believe that my little man is five-years-old today.  I couldn't be more proud of my loving, tender-hearted, loyal, affectionate, silly, wild, weapon-wielding little boy.

He is one of God's greatest gifts to me, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for giving me Grant.  I don't deserve him, and I know that I make many a mistake in being a parent, but I couldn't love him any more than I do.  He is one of my greatest joys. 

Five years ago today...

His first birthday...

His second birthday...

His third birthday...

His forth birthday...

And, today, Grant's firth birthday...


Happy Birthday, my sweet son. 

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Grant from your Southern California Cousins!!! We love you! Thanks for trapping not only Justin and Andrea's pictures, but also our hearts!

Georgette said...

Happy birthday Grant! We can't wait to see you again!!!

christina said...

awww...Happy Birthday to you Grant! -love Nate,Christina, Lauren, Violet and June