Friday, July 19, 2013

House Stuff

For those of you who have been in our shambles of a house, you will understand the gravity of what I am about to say:  I JUST ORDERED NEW FLOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We have been walking around on the nastiest subfloor and the nastiest carpet EVER for two years!

And, next Saturday, I am BUYING KITCHEN CABINETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And new appliances!!!

It has been a long two years, but we might just have our house done before Christmas!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Delaine said...

Hey, what dates will you be in Orlando?

side of fries said...

We will be there Oct 12-19.. you guys???

Delaine said...

not sure if we will be there or not. months ago, I told Georgette that I wanted to be the for J's 5th b day (oct 6) G. has a trip planned for Sept 26-Oct 6. I was hoping we would all be there at least one day together. Not sure I can swing the money right now. I'll let you know if any days overlap.